This is a very quick and simple recipe that even kids can make , because it's just mixing ingredients . If you don't like flaxseed just do the same amount with only the chia , but grind it . By using the flax and chia you really obtain all the nutrients and protein necessary than will replace the egg and much more. It contains fiber, protein, B-vitamins, Omega 3 , Antioxidants, Calcium, Vitamin C, Potassium, Iron, Magnesium among other benefits. You can use unsweetened milk if you wish, but I recommend regular vanilla plant milk to give it more consistency. As always I hope you enjoy this recipe with loved ones.
vegan | kosher style
6 SLICES BREAD OF CHOICE
8 OZ VANILLA SOY MILK
ALMOND OR COCONUT
1 TSP. VANILLA EXTRACT
2 TBSPS. MILLED CHIA AND FLAXSEED
1/4 TSP. ALMOND EXTRACT
1/4 TSP. CEYLON CINNAMON
1/8 TSP. NUTMEG
NON - STICK SPRAY FOR COOKING
1.PREPARE ALL INGREDIENTS
2. IN A BOWL , COMBINE THE MILK, MILLED CHIA AND FLAXSEED, FLAVORINGS AND SPICES. GIVE IT A MIX.
3. LET SIT FOR 10-20 MINUTES SO THAT IT SLIGHTLY THICKENS.
4. SET A PAN TO MEDIUM HEAT . SPRAY WITH NON-STICK SPRAY, VEGAN BUTTER OR COCONUT OIL.
5. DIP THE BREAD IN THE MIL MIXTURE. MAKE SURE TO COVER BOTH SIDES .
6. COOK FOR 3-5 ON EACH SIDE , UNTIL IT IS SLIGHTLY GOLDEN. SERVE WITH SYRUP OF CHOICE . FOR EXMPLE : MAPLE SYRUP, RICE SYRUP, MONK FRUIT SYRUP, COCNUT NECTAR ETC.