This is a great tasting recipe that is good for breakfast, lunch or dinner; not only that it also contains: vitamin A,K,C,B6, folate, manganese, potassium, copper, iron, calcium, phosphorus and beta carotene. All this vitamins and minerals help strengthen our immune system, detoxify the body, fight inflammation , improve anemia and relieves gas. It can be eaten in a wrap, toast, salad, with rice, quinoa or potatoes . The possibilities are endless.The secret to this recipe is the black salt,because it has a very distinctive sulfuric smell and taste that reminds you of egg. Remember that every time you eat any dish with turmeric , it's always good to add freshly ground black pepper because in increases the absorption of the curcumin by 2000%.
SERVES 4 / KOSHER/VEGAN
I BLOCK SPROUTED ORG. TOFU
1/2 CUP SHREDED CARROT
1/2 CUP DICED TOMATO
1/4 CUP CHOPPED GREEN ONION
1/4 CUP DICED BELL PEPPERS
1 TSP. CURRY POWDER
1 TSP. TURMERIC
1/2 TSP. GARLIC POWDER
1/2 TSP. DRIED DILL
1/2 TSP. FRESHLY G. PEPPER
1/2 TSP. HIMALAYAN PINK SALT
1/4 TSP. BLACK SALT
1. PREPARE AND CHOP ALL INGREDIENTS .
2. CRUMBLE TOFU WITH HANDS.
3. COAT PAN WITH NON-STICK SPRAY .
4. PRE-HEAT PAN AT MEDIUM HIGH HEAT FOR THREE MINUTES.
5. PUT IN THE CARROTS AND SAUTE FOR 2 MINUTES.
6. THEN ADD THE PEPPERS AND SUTE FOR A MINUTE .
7. ADD THE TOMATOES AND GREEN ONIONS AND SAUTE FOR A MINUTE.
8. ADD THE CRUMBLED TOFU AND MIX WELL .
9. ADD THE SPICES AND MIX UNTIL IT'S WELL INCORPORATED. THE TOFU MIX SHOULD NOW RESEMBLE EGGS.
10 ADD THE SALTS , PEPPER AND GIVE ONE FINAL MIX , UNTIL EVERYTHING IS WELL SEASONED .
11. ENJOY ;)