This is a great summer dish for when you don't really want to heat up the stove too much. It can be done vegan, vegetarian or kosher style. You choose which ingredients you would like to put on . The special ingredients for this recipe is pickled radish which can be found in any asian store. If you don't have one available where you live it is perfectly ok to make it without it . It is great for enjoying on picnics or to pack for the beach. I hope you can enjoy this with loved ones ;)
makes 16-20 rolls
kosher style | gluten free
1 1/2 CUPS COOKED MEDIUM GRAIN RICE
2 PKG ROASTED SEAWEED
1 CUP JULIENED CARROT
1/2 CUP JULIENED CUCUMBER
1/2 CUP JULIENED EGG (2 EGG)
1/2 CUP JULIENED CHICKEN HAM
2 TBSP. SESAME OIL
1 TBSP. SESAME SEEDS
1 TBSP. BLACK SESAME SEEDS
1. CUT AND PREPARE ALL INGREDIENTS. IN A MEDIUM PAN SAUTE THE CARROTS FOR ONE MINUTE. THEN DO THE SAME WITH THE CHICKEN HAM OR PLANT PROTEIN AND THEN COOK THE EGG.
2. PUT THE RICE IN A BOWL. ADD HALF OF THE SESAME SEEDS AND HALF OF THE SESAME OIL, THEN MIX WELL.
3. USE ONE TABLESPOON OF RICE ON EACH SEAWEED SHEET AND SPREAD 3/4 OF THE WAY AND IN THE REMAINING 1/4 DO A LINE OF RICE (THIS WILL BE THE "GLUE" TO CLOSE THE ROLLS).
4. APPLY THE INGREDIENTS YOU WISH TO EAT AND ROLL TIGHTLY, BUT GENTLY TO CLOSE.
5. BRUSH WITH THE REMAINING SESAME OIL AND SPRINKLE WITH THE REMAINING SESAME SEEDS.