low carb pumpkin pANCAKES
makes 12 pancakes
kosher style | gluten free | vegetarian
This recipe is perfect for people who want to enjoy pumpkin season, but still not do much damage to the diet . They are nice and fluffy , free of sugar and low in carbs . At only 3 grams of carbs per pancake it is a great alternative for diabetic people , gluten free diet , low carb diet and keto diet. You can enjoy with your favorite sugar free syrup. I hope you can enjoy with loved ones ;)
1 1/4 CUP ALMOND FLOUR
1/2 CUP OAT FIBER
1/2 CUP PUMPKIN PUREE
3 MED. EGGS
2 TBSP. ALLULOSE (or any sugar substitute)
1 TBSP. BAKING POWDER
2/3 CUP UNSWEETENED ALMOND MILK
1/8 TSP. PINK HIMALAYAN SALT
1 TSP. VANILLA EXTRACT
1 TSP. CEYLON CINNAMON
1/2 TSP. FRESHLY GROUND NUTMEG
1. PREPARE YOUR INGREDIENTS.
2. IN A BOWL, ADD THE EGGS, MILK AND VANILLA. WHISK LIGHTLY.
3. ADD THE ALMOND FLOUR, OAT FIBER, ALLULOSE, BAKING POWDER AND SALT. WHISK UNTIL WELL COMBINED.
4. THEN ADD THE PUMKIN PUREE, CINNAMON AND NUTMEG. MIX WELL UNTIL COMBINED.
4. IN A MEDIUM HEAT PAN WITH NON-STICK SPRAY; DOLOP WITH A LADLE ON THE PAN. ABOUT 3 OZ PER PANCAKE
5. SINCE THESE ARE NOT REGULAR PANCAKES, THEY WON'T BUBBLE AS MUCH IN THE SURFACE TO INDICATE THAT THEY ARE READY , FLIP AFTER 3-4 MIN CHECKING CONSTANTLY. THEN COOK FOR ABOUT 2 MIN ON THE SECOND SIDE .
6. REPEAT UNTIL THE BATTER IS FINISHED AND ENJOY ;)