low carb pancakes 2.0
Here is another variation on low carb pancakes. Since this version has oat fiber , they are fluffy and soft . Pancakes are one of those special foods that provide comfort and are great for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Liked by kids and adult alike and if you don't tell them they are good for them, they will never know shhhhh....... I hope you can give this version a try with loved ones ;)
makes 12 pancakes
kosher style | vegetarian | gluten free
1 CUP ALMOND FLOUR
1/2 CUP OAT FIBER
3 MED. EGGS
2 TBSP. ALLULOSE (or any sugar substitute)
1 TBSP. BAKING POWDER
2/3 CUP UNSWEETENED ALMOND MILK
1/8 TSP. PINK HIMALAYAN SALT
1 TSP. VANILLA EXTRACT
1. PREPARE YOUR INGREDIENTS.
2. IN A BOWL, ADD THE EGGS, MILK AND VANILLA. WHISK LIGHTLY.
3. ADD THE ALMOND FLUR, OAT FIBER, ALLULOSE, BAKING POWDER AND SALT. WHISK UNTIL WELL COMBINED.
4. IN A MEDIUM HEAT PAN WITH NON-STICK SPRAY; DOLOP WITH A LADLE ON THE PAN. ABOUT 3 OZ PER PANCAKE
5. SINCE THIS ARE NOT REGULAR PANCAKES THEY WON'T BUBBLE AS MUCH IN THE SURFACE TO INDICATE THAT THEY ARE READY , FLIP AFTER 3-4 MIN CHECKING CONSTANTLY. THEN COOK FOR ABOUT 2-3 MIN ON THE SECOND SIDE .
6. REPEAT UNTIL THE BATTER IS FINISHED AND ENJOY ;)