iced golden milk
This is a great healing recipe . This drink is loaded with antioxidant spices , that will boost your immune system. Will help reduce inflammation , lower blood sugar, detoxify your body, aid the digestive system with gas and bloating discomfort. I prefer to use macadamia milk (my latest obsession jijiji) , but you can use any plant milk of choice that is unsweetened . This is usually a hot recipe , but just by adding ice or blending it with ice , it's a refreshing and healing choice for summer.
kosher style | vegan | gluten free
3 CUPS MACADAMIA MILK
1/4 CUP UNSWEETENED COCONUT CREAM
1 TSP. LIQUID STEVIA
2 TBLSP. POWDERED ERYTHRITOL
2 TSP. VANILLA EXTRACT
1/2 TSP FRESHLY GRATED GINGER
1 1/2 TBLSP. POWDERED TURMERIC
1/2 TSP. CEYLON CINNAMON
1. PREPARE YOUR INGREDIENTS .
2. IN A MEDIUM LOW HEATED SAUCE PAN . COMBINE ALL INGREDIENTS.
3. WHISK UNTIL WELL COMBINED. THEN LET SIMMER FOR 3-5 MINUTES. NOT BOIL.
4. LET COOL AND SHAKE IN A CONTAINER WITH LID.
5. POUR OVER ICE AND ENJOY ;)