GUAVA & CHEESE TURNOVERS
This recipe is a very simple appetizer . A crowd pleaser in every activity I have ever done. Sweet from the guava and salty from the cream cheese. You can make them ahead and leave them in the freezer and bake the same day or freeze them and bake when you feel like something sweet hehe........ . As always I hope you can enjoy this recipe with loved ones.
kosher style | vegetarian
makes 24 pieces
1 SHEET PUFF PASTRY
3/4 CUP GUAVA PASTE
4 OZ CREAM CHEESE
1 BEATEN EGG
1.CUT AND PREPARE ALL INGREDIENTS . PRE-HEAT OVEN 350 FAHRENHEIT.
2. WITH A PIZZA CUTER DIVIDE THE PUFF PASTRY INTO 24 SQUARES .
3. PLACE A PIECE OF GUAVA AND A PIECE OF CHEESE IN EACH SQUARE.
4. FOLD OVER THE DOUGH AND CRIMP THE EDGES WITH A FORK .
5. BRUSH THE TOP WITH THE BEATEN EGG .
6. BAKE FOR 25-30 MIN OR UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN ON TOP .