This appetizer couldn't be easier , because you don't even have to cook it and you'r guests would never know it was so easy. It is a favorite at weddings , because it looks fancier than what it really is. I really hope you give this one a try, because it is delicious ;) . It is a good low carb option if you eat it with veggies instead of toast or eat it with a flax cracker.
kosher style | vegetarian | gluten free | low carb
makes 60 balls
4 BLOCKS CREAM CHEESE
1/2 CUP FINELY CHOPPED SUN DRIED TOMATOES
2 CLOVES GRATED GARLIC
1 BUNCH FINELY CHOPPED PARSLEY
1/4 TSP PINK HIMALAYAN SALT
1/4 TSP. GROUND BLACK PEPPER
1 TBLSP. GARLIC POWDER
1. CUT AND PREPARE ALL INGREDIENTS
2. LET THE CREAM CHEESE SOFTEN AT ROOM TEMPERATURE .
3. IN A BOWL ADD THE CREAM CHEESE , SUN DRIED TOMATOES , GRATED GARLIC, GARLIC POWDER, SALT & PEPPER. MIX ALL INGREDIENTS UNTIL IT IS A UNIFORM MIXTURE .
4. SCOOP ONTO A PARCHMENT PAPER IN ONE TABLESPOON SERVINGS . (IF YOU DON'T HAVE A SMALL SCOOP YOU CAN USE THE MEASUREMENT FOR A TABLESPOON OR TWO TABLESPOONS TOGETHER TO HELP FORM THE BALLS ).
5. AFTER YOU FINISH SCOOPING , PLACE IN THE FREEZER FOR 10-15 MINUTES UNTIL THEY ARE FIRM ENOUGH TO HANDLE .
6. ROLL THE CHEESE BALLS IN THE PARSLEY UNTIL IT IS COVERED. PLACE IT ON A LITTLE TOAST OR CRACKER AND ENJOY;)
* IF YOU'RE PREPARING IT IN ADVANCE , YOU CAN LEAVE IT IN THE FREEZER UNTIL ONE HOUR BEFORE THE PARTY AND THEN ROLL IN THE CHOPPED PARSLEY