In honor of National Burger Day , I will give you my version of burgers. Half puertorrican and half american :):) . You can make them as big or as little as you wish. This is really great as sliders too . I divided my recipe in half and made 2 big burgers and six sliders to freeze for later use . You can make them with buns or without . Also in a salad and use the awesome sauce as dressing. Speaking about the awesome sauce, it is my version of the famous one you can get at the burger place with golden arches ;). I hope you can enjoy this recipe with loved ones .
serves 4 big burgers or 12 sliders
kosher style | gluten free (without the bun obviously )
1 LB. GROUND GRASS FED BEEF
1/4 CUP FINELY CHOPPED RED ONION
2 TBLSP. ADOBO
1 TSP. PINK HIMALAYAN SALT
2 TSP. WORCESTERSHIRE SAUCE
1/4 TSP . FRESHLY GROUND BLACK PEPPER
AWESOME SAUCE :
4 TBLSP. MAYONNAISE
3 TBLSP. FRENCH DRESSING
2 TBLSP. CHOPPED PICKLES
2 TBLSP. FINELY CHOPPED RED ONION
1. CUT AND PREPARE ALL INGREDIENTS
2. IN A BOWL MIX ALL INGREDIENTS UNTIL COMBINED. TRY NOT TO OVER MIX IT . IT MAKES THE MEAT TOUGH .
3. SCORE THE MEAT IN THE BOWL TO TRY AND HAVE AS EQUAL PORTIONS AS POSSIBLE.
4. SHAPE THE PATTIES INTO THE SIZE OF CHOICE. THEN WHEN FLATTENING THEM MAKE AN INDENTATION WITH YOUR FINGER ON THE MIDDLE. THIS WILL HELP THE MEAT PATTIE TO COOK EVENLY AND NOT LIKE AN OVAL.
5. PRE- HEAT A PAN TO MED-HIGH HEAT. WHEN HOT , PLACE THE PATTIES AN THE PAN WITH THE INDENTATION SIDE DOWN FIRST. COOK TO THE TERM OF CHOICE , FLIPPING ONLY ONCE.
6 WHEN DONE, TURN OF AND APPLY THE CHEESE OF CHOICE. COVER THE PAN AND LET IT MELT WITH THE LEFTOVER HEAT.
7. FOR THE AWESOME SAUCE : JUST MIX ALL INGREDIENTS.
8. PREPARE THE BURGERS WITH THE TOPPING AND BREAD OF CHOICE.