Here is a really great recipe if you are watching your carbohydrate intake . Maybe you think is not something possible and even much less banana flavor, since it's not a fruit recommended on a low carb diet or for diabetic people. So here I give my solution :). It is great for brunch or breakfast. You can make this whole batch and freeze in zip top bags for later in the week. If you don't like banana flavor or cannot find it , simply make it without . You can add any kind of berry, different nuts or any topping you would like. I hope you can enjoy with loved ones or a treat for yourself ;)
MAKES 16 PANCAKES
VEGETARIAN | KOSHER STYLE | LOW CARB | GLUTEN FREE
3 1/2 CUPS ALMOND FLOUR
6 MEDIUM EGGS
1/2 CUP UNSWEETENED ALMOND MILK
2 TSP. BANANA FLAVORING
15 DROPS LIQUID STEVIA
3 TBSP. POWDERED ERYTHRITOL
1 TBSP. BAKING POWDER
1 TBSP. CEYLON CINNAMON
1/4 TSP. PINK HIMALAYAN SALT
1 TSP. FRESHLY GROUND NUTMEG
1/2 CUP CHOPPED WALNUTS
NON- STICK SPRAY, COCONUT OIL OR BUTTER FOR COOKING
1. CUT AND PREPARE ALL INGREDIENTS
2. TO THE EGGS IN A BOWL, ADD THE ALMOND MILK, BANANA FLAVOR AND THE LIQUID STEVIA. MIX WELL AND SET ASIDE .
3. TO THE ALMOND FLOUR BOWL, ADD THE BAKING POWDER, THE SPICES AND THE POWDERED ERYTHRITOL THEN MIX WELL.
4. ADD THE LIQUID MIX TO THE DRY MIX AND WHISK TOGETHER UNTIL WELL COMBINED.
5. ADD THE WALNUTS AND MIX .
6. HEAT A PAN ON MEDIUM HEAT AND BRUSH THE PAN WITH BUTTER, COCONUT OIL OR NON-STICK SPRAY.
7. DOLLOP THE MIXTURE ON YOUR PAN .
8. WHEN YOU START SEEING BUBBLES ON THE TOP IT IS READY FOR FLIPPING . COOK ON THE OTHER SIDE FOR 1-2 MINUTES. REPEAT THE PROCESS UNTIL YOU FINISH ALL THE BATTER.
9. SERVE AND ENJOY WITH YOUR FAVORITE TOPPING ;)